CBDfx – Shea Butter Citrus Balm- 50mg
A soothing treat for your skin that’s easily popped in a purse, pocket, or bag. Shea butter is an incredibly popular ingredient for all types of topicals because of its moisturizing properties — on its own, it could already be considered a topical all star, but when combined with the vibrant scents of additional oils and elite quality CBD, its appeal reaches new heights. CBDfx’s 50mg CBD Shea Butter Citrus Mini Balm does just that, combining the classic ingredient with natural tangerine, lemon and orange oils that give the balm a gentle, fruity aroma.
Availability: 5 in stock
CBD Mini Balm – Shea Butter Citrus
If you have experience with topicals, you’ve probably noticed that many products share a few of the same ingredients. Regardless of a product’s origin or its intended purposes as a topical, things like coconut oil, aloe vera and beeswax seem to always find their way onto its list of ingredients. Another one of these common ingredients, and quite possibly the most popular out of all of them, is shea butter. Shea butter is extracted from the shea trees of Africa and is often found in products such as lotions and balms. Its popularity stems from its moisturizing properties, which work to rehydrate any dried skin that you might be struggling with. The CBDfx Shea Butter Mini Balm celebrates the hydrating abilities of the ingredient by making it the star of this product.
Something interesting about shea butter is that its scent is very gentle. It carries a smoky, nutty aroma that does not linger when applied to your skin as the aromas of many other oils usually would. Several other oils are included in the balm to give it a fruity scent that greets you quickly after the product has been applied. Tangerine, orange and lemon oils join together to produce the tasty scent, transporting you to your own personal orchard while the balm works its way into your skin. The shea butter provides the moisturizing features of the balm, while its sunflower and jojoba oil contents provide your skin with vitamin E, an essential nutrient for your body that can reduce the strength of existing irritation. The broad spectrum CBD found in the balm was extracted with care by one of our state-of-the-art partner farms here in the US, and it contains no harmful chemicals or additives.
The balm itself is lightweight and is meant to be used as a form of “pocket topical.” It can travel anywhere with you, and there are no limits for when it can be used or how many times you can use it. Its low quantity and concentration make it optimal for those who want a few quick servings while out and about. Each serving of this balm is guaranteed to provide you with the combined effects of shea butter and our high-quality CBD. Join the millions around the world who are celebrating the hydrating capabilities of shea butter!
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tangerine Oil
- Orange Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lemon Oil
- Mandarin Oil
CBD MINI BALM FAQ >>
1. What are CBDfx Mini Balms good for?
- The CBDfx 50mg CBD Shea Butter Citrus Mini Balm is good for use while out and about, its container being small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket! There are very few places where you couldn’t take this balm, making it an essential travel buddy. Additionally, if you are looking for a product to soothe your skin, this shea butter-filled balm is ideal for you.
2. What’s the difference between CBDfx Mini Balms and the regular size ones?
- Size is the only difference between the CBDfx Mini Balms and the regular balms. The mini balms contain 0.5oz of balm and 50mg of broad spectrum CBD, while the regular balms contain 2oz of balm and 150mg of CBD. Other than this, the two types of balms are identical in ingredients and production.
3. What are some benefits of CBD balms?
- CBD balms are an extremely convenient form of topical that does not have to stay at the house when you go out. Containing popular ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil, these balms provide your skin with the vitamins and nourishing nutrients that it needs to become–and stay–healthy.
4. Why is orange oil so good in a CBD topical?
- Orange oil is good in a CBD topical because its aroma is so strong and sweet. You would be hard-pressed to find someone who actively dislikes the smell of oranges. Its fruitiness has wide appeal and is strong enough to cover many other scents in a topical, such as those coming from the terpenes of a hemp extract.
5. What’s so special about shea butter?
- Shea butter has properties that allow it to moisturize your skin, reducing dryness and, as a result, some of the irritation that you may be feeling. It is versatile because of its lack of a strong scent, allowing it to easily blend with almost any other oils.
6. How much CBD balm should I use at one time?
- You do not have to limit yourself when using these CBD balms. Use them as often as you want and in whatever quantity you want. In order to determine your personal serving size, begin by taking small portions of the balm. Increase the size of each serving until you decide that you’ve found the perfect amount.
Why People Love Our CBD Balms & CBD Topicals
Your skin is the largest organ in your entire body — you might as well treat it right. People love the way CBDfx balms, creams, and other topicals leave their skin feeling relieved and moisturized. Whether you suffer from dry skin, inflammation, “hot spots,” or you simply want to incorporate a soothing self-care ritual into your days or evenings: there’s a CBDfx product for that.
Our CBD cream brings relief.
Combining powerful moisturizing ability with natural analgesics like white willow bark and menthol, our CBD-infused hemp cream can ease dry, inflamed areas of your body and let you find some relief.
Our CBD balms offer relaxation in the palm of your hand.
With 4 unique formulations, our CBD balms offer a variety of ways to ease your skin, joints, and muscles after a long day. Made with hand-picked botanicals and best-in-class topical skin care ingredients, these CBD balms fit perfectly in a pocket, purse, desk drawer, or on your bedside table.
Our CBD face masks are an affordable “quick fix.”
Sheet masks are a fantastic way to revitalize your skin and give your face a boost – so you can look and feel your best. Five different varieties of CBD masks by CBDfx each offer a different nourishing experience depending on your skin condition and desired effect.
|Health and Ingredients|