CBDfx – Shea Butter Citrus Balm – 150mg
Combining the soothing and moisturizing effect of shea butter with the refreshing scent of tangerine, lemon and orange oil, this 150mg CBD balm nourishes and relaxes you from head to toe. Use this balm whenever you feel like treating your skin with the healing properties of shea butter blended with organically grown hemp CBD oil.
Availability: 5 in stock
CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm
It’s been a long day. You’ve worked hard, and your body feels it. Where can you turn for some rejuvenating self-care that has more than just the usual balm ingredients? Our 150mg CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm offers an indulgent, relaxing experience that needs to be felt (and smelled) to be believed!
Whether you need it after a workout, as a nightly ritual, or simply to treat yourself with the therapeutic effects of citrusy essential oils, this balm has it all. Our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm is a total treat for the senses, and a great way to make sure your skin looks and feels its best at all times. This shea butter balm nourishes skin while providing a helping of broad spectrum hemp extract packed with cannabinoids and other naturally occurring compounds from the hemp plant.
Tangerine oil, orange oil, lemon oil and Mandarin oil form an important element of this balm, providing aromatherapy that freshens and enlivens the senses. Meanwhile, coconut oil and natural shea butter forms a creamy, rich alliance that makes this balm one of a kind. What makes this balm truly special is, of course, the inclusion of CBDfx’s industry leading organically grown broad spectrum hemp CBD oil. We believe that CBD is an ideal fit for skincare and topical products!
Not just any CBD oil will do – at CBDfx, our mission is to use only the most sustainable, ethically sourced hemp CBD oil. In fact, our partner farms are right here in the United States, under our close supervision. From there, a c-GMP certified lab that uses clean CO2 extraction extracts the CBD oil before it is used to formulate our products.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tangerine Oil
- Orange Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lemon Oil
- Mandarin Oil
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- At CBDfx, we decided to combine our finest broad-spectrum CBD oil with our own take on existing skincare cornerstones like shea butter and coconut oil. As a result, this balm can bring moisture, relief, and rejuvenation to your skin while treating your nose to a zesty, refreshing citrus bouquet. Use this balm to soothe irritated skin, relax muscles and joints after a long day or give someone a massage. If you like healthy, hydrated skin, you’re going to love our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm!
2. What are some CBD balm uses?
- This balm is ideal after active workouts, after long days spent outside, or as a way to give yourself a mini-vacation any time you need it! Feel good about knowing you’re doing your skin a favor while also imparting a topical serving of CBD. Use it if your skin is feeling dry, dull, or simply like it needs a boost. In fact, many customers are using this balm for its protective qualities as part of their daily skincare regimen.
3. Why use shea butter?
- Shea butter has been a staple of skincare products for centuries. The shea tree bears fruit that is easily turned into a rich, creamy butter that naturally contains all sorts of beneficial properties including vitamins A, E, and F. In fact, shea butter naturally contains about 6 SPF just by itself. Studies have found shea butter to be an anti-inflammatory agent, making it an ideal partner for a CBD-based balm. Additionally, shea butter has been shown to help your skin naturally produce collagen, a vital component of keeping skin looking young, taut, and vibrant.
4. Why use citrus oils?
- Aromatherapy is such an important element in relaxation. Soothe your senses and your mind by indulging in a lush, tart, and juicy citrus aroma thanks to the inclusion of high-quality tangerine, orange, lemon, and Mandarin oil. Citrus oil provides nutritive benefits that pair perfectly with the other botanical ingredients in this balm.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- Start out with a small amount and work it into the affected or desired area. You can continually add more to reach your desired level of moisture and relief. You can use this balm as often as you want and the convenient and sturdy tin makes it easy to bring with you, allowing you to reapply as often as needed.
6. Are there any side effects?
- There are no side effects from using our CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm. Take a look at the ingredient list: there are no harsh chemicals, no irritants, and nothing less than the highest quality ingredients we could get our hands on. CBD is well-tolerated as a topical agent and will not result in intoxication or any other negative side effects.
Why People Love Our CBD Balms & CBD Topicals
Your skin is the largest organ in your entire body — you might as well treat it right. People love the way CBDfx balms, creams, and other topicals leave their skin feeling relieved and moisturized. Whether you suffer from dry skin, inflammation, “hot spots,” or you simply want to incorporate a soothing self-care ritual into your days or evenings: there’s a CBDfx product for that.
Our CBD cream brings relief.
Combining powerful moisturizing ability with natural analgesics like white willow bark and menthol, our CBD-infused hemp cream can ease dry, inflammed areas of your body and let you find some relief.
Our CBD balms offer relaxation in the palm of your hand.
With 4 unique formulations, our CBD balms offer a variety of ways to ease your skin, joints, and muscles after a long day. Made with hand-picked botanicals and best-in-class topical skin care ingredients, these CBD balms fit perfectly in a pocket, purse, desk drawer, or on your bedside table.
Our CBD face masks are an affordable “quick fix.”
Sheet masks are a fantastic way to revitalize your skin and give your face a boost – so you can look and feel your best. Five different varieties of CBD masks by CBDfx each offer a different nourishing experience depending on your skin condition and desired effect.